Christianity is about life and living it to the full. Jesus has a true and reliable understanding of the world and our experience tells us that trusting him and being shaped by his God-directed vision is the most life-giving thing anyone can do. If you’d like to find out more about living and practicing Christian faith get in touch.
Each year we host The Marriage Course, a seven week opportunity for couples to prepare for marriage or deepen their marriage relationship. This year’s course is already underway, but go ahead and contact us if you’d like to take part in 2015.
Over seven sessions of the course you will discover practical tools to help you:
- Understand each other’s needs
- Communicate more effectively
- Grow closer through resolving conflict
- Heal the ways you’ve hurt each other
- Recognise how your upbringing affects your relationship
- Improve relationships with parents and in-laws
- Develop greater sexual intimacy
- Discover each other’s love languages and much, much more!
Discover Talks. Contact us to find out starting dates.
- 1. Meaning and Purpose
- 2. God
- 3. Jesus
- 4. Bible
- 5. The Spirit
- 6. Community
- 7. Overcoming Evil
- 8. How Shall We Live?
- 9. Spiritual Practices
- 10. The Gift of a Future